Friday, July 29, 2011

BSS Cruise 2011

Oslo Norway
oohhh our last stop on this amazing trip! We were just so worn out. (12 days of traveling ... even on a cruise ship is exhausting) We opted for the lazy man tourist option. The hop on hop off bus! (we were not the only ones who opted for this option, it was SO crowded) There is so much to see in Oslo. I will have to go back!Yep .. I really wore this outfit! By the end of the trip I had NO pride. Comfort was all I had in mind. (wow ... that was bad)
My favorite part was Frogner Park. I LOVED all the sculptures. Oslo is another beautiful city.

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I saw Frogner Park about forty years ago, really more, and the memory is still vibrant! I LOVED those scuptures! So glad your trip was so wonderful!

Stinsonian said...

I have ancestors in Oslo and I hear it's beautiful!! I'm so jealous!! What a fun summer you're having! Live it up!