Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BF+MJ= Eeeek!

A week before Christmas my BFH (Best Friend's Husband) called. He was giving her (Beck) tickets to MJ's Immortal Tour and wanted me to go with her as part of her Christmas present. OK!
I had hardly settled back into real life when it was time to fly off to snowy Denver. I could hardly contain my double excitement.
1. Seeing my BF twice within just two months!
2. Getting to go to see MJ with her!
(I was suppose to be going to see it with KimiD. in SLC. The day I was leaving for Denver we found out it had been canceled. Heartbreaking!)
Beck is prego with #5! Her life is anything but calm.
Coach Beckie! She coaches the YW basketball team! hehe
The weekend flew by as we crammed in a movie, shopping, eating out, talking and talking and talking! No time for sleep!
We had a little downtown adventure too.
just a random picture from downtown.
Of course the highlight was the show! It was
A.MAZ.ING!I loved every second of it and at points might have even cried a little.
MJ does live! If only in our hearts.
Thanks Greg!
I have the best BFH!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Best. Weekend. Sad that it's over but great memories - come again soon!!!