Saturday, January 5, 2008

This year I decided that instead of giving my nieces presents (heaven knows that don't need more stuff. I mean what do you get a six year old that has a cell phone!) that I would give them a certificate for a hot chocolate outing with me. One afternoon last week we went to Boarders and got hot chocolates. The guy making the hot chocolates made them extra special with whip cream, chocolate sauce, and white chocolate curls. I hope these outings will create special memories for all of us!


Talulla, Delia, Sunshine, Sari, Cloe
Big smiles ... some with teeth, some without!
Silly girls

8 comments:

Melissa said...

what a fun aunt! I'm sure they think you're the coolest! Can't believe a 6 year-old has a cell phone!

Erin said...

I am laughing so hard right now because I was checking out your blog at the same time you were checking out mine. I was thinking to myself that you could not be cuter. Why do you look younger than ever? You are so cute and I love your hair! I was so excited when I saw your name on Kari's blog. I have been bugging her forever to get one up and going. Anyway, you need to marry my brother. He is in Med School in Arizona, but hey, it could work. Anyway, you could not be cuter. I'll write more next time when I am snooping on your life!

Ashley said...

what a cute little aunt you are... wish my neices and nephews lived closer so I could spoil them along with my my own :)

C*K*J said...

Love the fun pics! Those kind of memories are the best! I hope your birthday was great!

Chandra said...

That is so cute! Lucky girls!

Unknown said...

The girls loved their hot chocolate outing!! That was a great gift. I, for one, am on major overload with toys!!!

jennie said...

Cute Aunt, cute gift, cute pics. Where is Fiona?

pamela said...

ooo....i want a hot chocolate outing with you. my birthday is in august..