Sunday, September 20, 2009

Houston we have a problem.

In the midst of my canning frenzy I never took into consideration that I live in a town house .. with very little storage space. After each bottling session I would bring the bottles home and put them on my counter to admire (it is part of the joy of canning). After a few days .. ok weeks I was ready to have those bottles off my counter. Big problem! I have NO where to put them!
Problem solved!
I have one small storage space under my stairs which needed some organizing. I went to the Home Depot and purchased this little shelving unit. Doesn't it look nice? I officially have storage ... food storage! I love it!(I admit that this is before I put some of the stuff back. It still looks nice, just with a little more stuff.)



4 comments:

kesli said...

I am glad you get to enjoy the fruits (and vegetables) of your labor. I helped my mom and Ry's mom can a bunch of stuff and now I have no way of getting them from here to DC. Too bad for me.

Jeanette said...

Sari, all your food sounds so YUMMY!!! What a fun weekend with family. Man, I can't wait to see you next month! John and I got out&about this weekend and the leaves are starting to change, its going to be BEAUTIFUL! :)

Chris Grover said...

i gotta say, i am very impressed! i have never tried canning, but this makes me really want to! it all looks DELISH!

jennie said...

GOOD WORK SARI!!!