Friday, November 20, 2009

Giving Thanks

I am THANKFUL to be a teacher!How lucky I am to have such a great job. I truly love my job. Sure, I would love to not have to work but when it comes right down to it ... I love my job. I am THANKFUL to have the opportunity everyday to teach AND to learn. My job is not only rewarding but it is fun. It is never dull (that is an understatement!) I love my kids. I believe passionately in what I am doing. I am very THANKFUL for amazing people I work with. My job, me being a teacher, enriches my life!
I am THANKFUL to be a teacher!

3 comments:

ruth said...

LOVE the picture... you look like you have a desk job though, (which we all know you dont!)... in other words, you look Pro. Thanks for sharing your awesome job with me! Best thing that ever happened to me :)

Jeanette said...

Sari, just wanted you to know that YOU've inspired me to remember to be grateful each morning for different things in my life. In fact today we went and did all our visiting teaching and I shared a great message from Pres. Monson about gratitude and living a "thankful" life, and part of what sparked that was reading your blog this month. Love it! and you :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Best art teacher EVER :)