Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful!

As I was driving to school this morning is was very cold! (in the 20's) I was thinking how THANKFUL I am that I have a garage to park my car in so that my car windows are not all frozen over and that I don't have to scrape them in the morning! Just a small thing ... but something I am (seriously) THANKFUL for!

It is a month of Thanks. It is a time of year that we reflect on all that we are THANKFUL for. My dear friend Kim has spent the month posting things she is THANKFUL for on her blog. It has been so fun to read. I have so much to be THANKFUL for. I am going to follow Kim's lead by, for the next week, posting things I am THANKFUL for ... from parking my car in the garage to ....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ya, I'd be thankful for that too ... If I had one!! :) Good thing I've got lots of other things to be thankful for!

C*K*J said...

I LOVE IT! I think everyone should do this! It has been just what I needed to remember all that I have to be thankful for each day! I have found myself finding things all day long that deserve my "thankful" recognitions! It's the best!
I can't wait to read all that you share this week! LYG