Friday, November 6, 2009

Spooky Halloween!

I wasn't really in a costume because I really AM a "MJ Super Fan"!
You can't tell in the picture but I have a tattoo of a tear with a MJ in the middle. I am even wearing white socks and black loafers.
What? You have a picture with MJ you say! Yes, Yes that's right. We are BF's!
And you can be BF's with anyone of your choosing with five minutes on Photoshop too!
Peter, Jennie, and Kids ... very scary!My Mom, Aunt, and Hun (sister)
Fabulous witches if I do say so myself!


3 comments:

ruth said...

ohmigosh you GOT A PICTURE WITH MICHEAL JACKSON!?!?!?

ps did i tell you we saw this is it?? Its actually pretty cool.

Sampson Family said...

I like your t-shirt, but for different reasons! Haha!

Shannon said...

I love it, I only JUST missed you over at the Andrus' bummer!!!