Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Thanks!

I am THANKFUL for my community!

I grew up in the best neighborhood, in the greatest country in the world! I am so THANKFUL for that blessing. There is so much love and support there. I know, without a doubt, that if I ever needed anything there are numerous people that would be there for me and for my family.

Anyone who knows me very well knows that I am a pretty patriotic girl.
I am THANKFUL for my country!
I am THANKFUL for my freedom!
I am THANKFUL for the men and women fighting to protect and preserve that freedom! This freedom is the foundation for so much of what I am THANKFUL for. I have been all over the world. I have seen some beautiful, amazing places on this earth. But there is no where that compares to this country. We are truly blessed people to be citizens of the United States of America!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

You could totally be the first lady with that kind of passion. :)

ruth said...

haha oh man... your post just made me laugh out loud. It was wonderful and sweet but that first picture I TOTALLY thought was balloon boy!!! Thanks for making my day. And I am glad you dont have a headache either.