Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wrapping up 2009!

My sisters!
We had some great sister fun over the Christmas break. We even took a little shopping trip. I love my sisters!
The McPhie's win for having the best Christmas card!


Christmas Eve at Aunt Lorelie's house!
Tradition lives on with the next generation. Was it that long ago that it was us doing the nativity?
(man I wish I was in the show!)
Dan, Sunshine, Tom
(we are just all smiles all the time, yep that is us!)

"Aunt Sari has the COOLEST job!"
I had to go into school a couple times over the break to get a little work done (yes I AM teacher of year! ... oh wait, that was last year) so the nieces came with to play with clay and make an outing of it.

I had a wonderful Christmas, birthday and break! It was full of family and friends. Love, peace and joy. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

jennie said...

A. Never got the McPhie Christmas card. B. Love your apron. C. Anchor as a king KILLS me. D. What? No picture last night? You are kidding me!

Unknown said...

1. Thanks 2. Same, we had some fun 3. I sure sent a card to Jennie... 4. What happened last night?

jennie said...

A. There must be a mail theif in the neighborhood. B. Prime picture taking opportunity for a new blog post with pictures of "Sarik". C. No pictures were taken, thus, we are again, disappointed.

jd said...

1-- LOVE the McPhie card! soooo cool

2-- I thought Sunshine was Cass for a sec!!

3-- MAN I wish I was in the show. (hahahahah!!! ohhh, you... you always get a table. CORKY!!)