Friday, January 15, 2010

So you think you can dance?



Last weekend we had a SUPER fun date night with Peter & Jennie, Ryan & Ashley, Bryan & Jenny. First we went to dinner at the Bombay House (one of my favorites). Then we went back to my parents house for a little dance'in! Cass and Dan got the Wii game "Just Dance" and it is DANG fun! Both of my dance partners in this video are prego and still they can move! Watching the "boy band" dance was hysterical! They were such good sports. Good times guys, good times!
I really think we might have missed our calling in life, for REAL!

8 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE it. you girls have moves!!!

Chandra said...

That looks like sooo much fun! Sari, you are freakin adorable. I love you so much! Next time you guys have fun like that you need to call us! We're so boring.... :-(

Kacey said...

i just have to say, you're hair is so freaking cute.

Ashley said...

;) This was so fun! I'm ready for our February date night... where we going???

ruth said...

I used this video to convince Drew we needed the WiiDance... and I think it may work!! sooo funny. you guys are so cute.

jennie said...

Dang funny. I love the pic at the restaurant. CUTE COUPLE!

Brooke said...

Really cute pic of you two!!! the video of you girls... priceless, you are definitely better than the boys!!

Stinsonian said...

Had a great time! Can we please do it again soon??