Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My last weekend before I had to go back to school my dad and I spent a few days at the cabin We took a "walk" (I am still on restrictions with my heart so that's what we call it) up the first bit of the Timp trial from Aspen Grove. It was so pretty with all the wild flowers and smelled so good from the fresh rain.
Most of the weekend was spent working. I am painting one of my dad's litho print editions and he had a couple paintings he is working on. So we set up in the studio and listened to a book on tape while we painted. It was a great weekend to be up there with all the storms that rolled through.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That sounds like a perfect end to your summer! Hope you are on a good road to recovery!

Could we please plan a girls night soon, when you are all situated of course??

Chandra said...

Totally bummed that I missed you! You guys left like 10 seconds before we got there. So sad but hopefully I'll be seeing you soon- a lot! :-)
P.S. Looking fab next to that waterfall!

C*K*J said...

It sounds like your doing great after your ordeal this summer! So glad to hear it!

You look incredible! I still can't get over it! You just get better with age!